The Tennessee Feed and Grain Association is a comprised of members who promote and participate in the Feed, Grain, and Milling Industries for the general welfare of its members and their patrons. The Association facilitates relationship among its members as well as securing and disseminating pertinent information which may be of interest and value to its members.The Association communicated with its members through newsletter, fax, surveys, and online via the News section.
Our mission is to further promote the interests of our organization and our members to the community. We strive to make a difference by educating the public and expanding our reach.
The Tennessee Feed and Grain Association is proud to support the following organizations devoted towards the future of agriculture in Tennessee and the United States:
- American Feed Industry Association
- Farm Animal Care Coalition of Tennessee
-TFGA’s 2013 Donation to FAACT
- Memphis Board of Trade
- National Feed and Grain Association
- Tennessee 4-H Foundation
- Mary Cooper 4-H Scholarship Fund
- Tennessee FFA Foundation
- Tennessee Junior Livestock Exposition
- Tennessee Cattleman’s Association
- Tennessee Pork Producers Association
- Tennessee Poultry Association